Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC005
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "PhotoKlassik Int. 4/2019 (# 5)"
- Thomas Kretshcel’s Last Rolls of Kodachrome in Venice
- Review: A New Instax Back for Medium Format
- Fine Art Photography Galleries: Collecting and Getting Represented
- International Portfolios from Germany, USA, South Africa, Japan, Russia
- Minolta 9000 History and Review
- Toning with Ilford Master Printer Andrew Sanderson
- Bruce Barnbaum: Understanding Light
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|Titel:||PhotoKlassik Int. 4/2019 (# 5)|
|Category:||Audio / Film / Foto|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|