These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Enable Google Analytics
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC005
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "PhotoKlassik Int. 4/2019 (# 5)"
- Thomas Kretshcel’s Last Rolls of Kodachrome in Venice
- Review: A New Instax Back for Medium Format
- Fine Art Photography Galleries: Collecting and Getting Represented
- International Portfolios from Germany, USA, South Africa, Japan, Russia
- Minolta 9000 History and Review
- Toning with Ilford Master Printer Andrew Sanderson
- Bruce Barnbaum: Understanding Light
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|Titel:||PhotoKlassik Int. 4/2019 (# 5)|
|Category:||Audio / Film / Foto|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|