Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC012
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "SilvergrainClassics # 12"
- International portfolios from today’s film photographers, young and old, known and unknown, Cowboy and Navajo
- Ensuring the survival of film: photography workshops, saving old cameras, supporting new gear, and trying new-to-you techniques like photographing strangers or using contact sheets
- Stanley Kubrick, photographer: an intrinsic sense of composition, as seen in LOOK magazine, 1948
- Gear old and new: the incredible Metz flash systems, and the VALOI 360 film holder
- Edward Weston’s descendants carry on the photography tradition on Wildcat Hill and beyond
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|Titel:||SilvergrainClassics # 12|
|Category:||Audio / Film / Foto|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|