These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Enable Google Analytics
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC015
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "SilvergrainClassics # 15"
- David Burnett & Steve Cham: two generations of film photographers documenting today’s world, plus our usual, eclectic mix of portfolios from around the world
- New Color Films! We road tested Kodak’s Gold 120 and ADOX Color Mission with surprising results
- Susan Bridges: published for the first time, photos and stories behind the scenes of Heaven’s Gate
- Tools & Techniques: a personal perspective on darkroom vs. scanning by Doug Richardson, and a new look at zoom lenses
- Inspiration for creative photography: Andrew Sanderson explains the importance of play, and a practical guide to redscale photography
- The New 16mm Generation! YouTuber Brae Hunziker, SilvergrainAcademy students, and book reviews for analog filmmakers
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|SilvergrainClassics # 15
|Audio / Film / Foto
|Country of Origin: