These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Enable Google Analytics
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC020
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "SilvergrainClassics # 20"
- Entrepreneur or vulture capitalist? Which film photography companies to support, and why.
- Widelux Revival Project Update: behind the scenes, how we got where we are, and where we plan to go.
- The great Ray MacSavaney and his large format portraits of plant life: insights into photography, life, and change.
- Bigheadtaco’s Take Kayo documents Hong Kong’s iconic neon signs on cinefilm.
- 100 years of 16mm: looking into the future of cinefilm with a successful producer/director and a university professor.
- Seeing in black & white: Bruce Barnbaum explains clearly how to visualize the scene in front of you, and how filters will change it.
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|Titel:||SilvergrainClassics # 20|
|Category:||Audio / Film / Foto|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|