Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: DE 3-5 days, EU 5-7 days, World 8-11 days
- Order number: SGC013
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international... more
Product information "SilvergrainClassics # 13"
- Artists Norbert Rosing & Beth Moon show us the beauty of our world from the Arctic to Madagascar
- An in-depth, fact-based look at today’s film prices in perspective
- Practical tips for reducing your film photography’s environmental impact
- Two articles on Minox: its fascinating history, and an amusing gear-in-a-story article from Marwan El Mozayen
- Two articles to get you started with new gear in the new year: Large Format and 16mm Motion Picture
- Plus international portfolios, a book review, the Fuji Wide 60, Bruce Barnbaum’s book plans, and Paul McKay of Analogue Wonderland
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. SilvergrainClassics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers.
|Titel:||SilvergrainClassics # 13|
|Category:||Audio / Film / Foto|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|